Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bring it, '09.

I am so in love with my kids. Honestly. How could I not be?





The year flew by, didn't it?

I hate to say this, but I am so glad the holidays are pretty much over. I really dislike being busy. I'm very eager to get back to things being laid back and plan free.

This is not to say that we didn't have a great Christmas! We absolutely did!

On Christmas Eve eve, my mom and mother-in-law came over and we baked cookies from dough my mom made. And on Christmas Eve, we put them out for Santa.




Our Christmas was nice. Our parents came over and we had a big Christmas breakfast. I think we may have started a new family tradition. Everyone opened up their gifts and then we ate until we could eat no more.

Santa brought Maile all kinds of stuff including a life size Barbie. And check out Kale's first piano!





2008 had its ups and downs but I couldn't have survived them without my family. And of course, our friends who are like family as well!

I am nervous, scared and excited to see what 2009 will bring. But--it's gotta be good, right?

Happy New Year, everyone. I wish you all the best in health and happiness!

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Happy New Year!!! love the pics :)