Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ever since Maile started VPK (voluntary pre-k) at her school, she has been coming home singing all kinds of songs and reciting bible verses (it's a Christian Academy). Last night we got to see her and her entire class perform them at the school's Christmas program. All the girls had to wear Christmas-y church dresses and the boys had to wear dress shirts and pants. The entire thing was just too cute.

What kind of mother would I be if I didn't take way too many pictures? Starting at home by the Christmas tree???






I just adore her dress and am glad that it's kinda big so she can wear it again next year. Target rocks when it comes to their Christmas dress selection.

And of course, Grandma, Lola, Kale and Lolo were there to see our little star shine!


Maile and her class doin' their thang.


After all VPK and upper grades performed, they all came out and sang "Happy Birthday, Jesus" together. I ended up moving to sit on the floor right in front of Maile to get some decent pictures. The little blonde girl next to Maile was cracking me up! She was getting all Mariah Carey on us with her hand movements and facial expressions. I have video of it somewhere but will just keep that to ourselves as I'm sure her mother probably wouldn't appreciate me letting everyone in the world see it.






I teared up a few times, I have to admit. My baby girl is getting so big and it's happening so fast. But I couldn't be more proud of her. She is so amazing and Mike, Kale and I are so lucky to have her in our lives.

No comments: